2023 DC KofC Charities Scholarship Application
Every year, the DC Knights of Columbus Charities award four $500 scholarships for DC students going into the 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grades at a local Catholic High/Secondary School.
Applicants must be residents of the District of Columbia and be attending, or will attend, a Catholic secondary school. The application below can be submitted online or a paper/PDF form can be downloaded and submitted via mail or email.
Applicants will need to do the following:
- Submit a completed application
- Provide your latest school transcript (report card/assessment)
- Show and/or explain your involvement in Community/Civics/Church/School
- Submit an essay answering: “As a District of Columbia student, what does this high school scholarship mean for you and future? In what ways will you benefit? In what ways might others benefit?” (1-2 pages, 12pt font, single spaced)
- Submit at least two (2) recommendations from a teacher, community leader, coach, church leader, or similar. (Parent or relative recommendations should not be submitted.)